About Church Health
Church Health is a faith-based, non-profit organization, located in Memphis, Tennessee, that provides comprehensive healthcare and health services to individuals with little or no access to affordable healthcare. Since inception in 1987, Church Health has served more than 70,000 people and has extended training, education and outreach to countless individuals and organizations.
Church Health seeks to reclaim the Church’s biblical commitment to care for our bodies and our spirits.
Our Core Purpose
To improve health and well-being so that people can experience the full richness of life.
- We are welcoming to people of all beliefs and respectful of their individual needs.
- We are compassionate, nurturing the health, well-being and dignity of each other and those we serve.
- We are collaborative, seeking and sharing best practices and respecting the mutual contributions we make in fulfilling our mission.
- We are innovative, challenging ourselves and our partners to improve the way we work and serve.
- We are passionate in the pursuit of our mission.
- We serve all equally, with integrity and openness, breaking down barriers that build injustice.