Church Health is currently seeking a full-time Clinical Nurse Coordinator for its Medical Clinic. The purpose of this position is to assist in the development of furthering our clinical quality initiative operations by improving the coordination of care for Church Health’s unhealthiest patient group. The person selected for this position will be expected to be goal oriented, self-motivated and be able to communicate effectively with a wide scope of people.
- Time sensitive paper work and orders, including but not limited to FMLA paperwork, complicated prior authorizations and working with social worker to obtain durable medical equipment and procedures needed to further care.
- Caring for the top tier of Church Health patient population by managing a report and following up with patients on a routine basis. This would include, but not limited to patients with three or more chronic conditions who have proven unable to manage the regimen discussed with them.
- This person will work closely with a variety of departments both inside Church Health and in the community.
- This person may be required to fill in as a Clinic or Phone Nurse when needed.
- This nurse will be an integral part of our clinic quality outcome projects.
- Ability to interpret data from quality group and U of M teams and stay actively engaged in the quality process.
- Ability to engage staff, providers and residents in a meaningful way and guide change processes within the clinic staff.
- Completion of a degree in Nursing from an accredited program.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Five years experience as an RN.
- Supervisory and community health experience is a plus.
- Knowledge required to carry out nursing process.
- Assess, evaluate and plan for care of patients with in the scope of physician’s orders in primary care setting.
- Must have good organizational skills, management skills with the ability to train and motivate as well as the ability to assess and evaluate staff.
- Spanish proficiency is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
Church Health offers competitive wages to attract and retain employees with great skills and ideas that align with our mission, and to reward achievement. Regular performance reviews are held between each employee and his or her direct manager to ensure that achievements are recognized, and that goals and expectations are being met.
Medical, Vision & Dental
Church Health offers employees working 20 or more hours per week group major medical, vision and dental coverage, effective the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.
Medical and vision is currently offered through BlueCross BlueShield of TN. Dependent coverage is also available. The organization currently pays approximately 50% - 80% of premiums dependent upon coverage level and number of hours worked per week.
Affordable dental coverage is currently available through Delta Dental of TN, and spouse and dependent dental coverage is also available.
Flexible Spending Accounts &
Health Savings Accounts
Church Health offers two flexible spending account options, allowing you to save and pay for you and your family’s eligible medical, dental, vision and childcare expenses.
For participants in the High Deductible Health Plan, Church Health offers an HSA. Church Health also offers a one-time lump sum and a per pay period match for those who enroll in an HSA!
Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Church Health offers basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to employees. This also covers a spouse and dependent children at no cost to the employee. Employees may purchase additional supplemental group term life and AD&D for themselves, their spouses, and dependent children.
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Church Health offers short term and long term disability coverage at no cost to employees after 90 days of employment. Short term coverage pays 70% of an employee’s eligible pay for up to 11 weeks. Long term coverage pays 60% of an employee’s eligible wages after short term has been exhausted. Employees must be on an approved leave of absence.
Employees working 20 or more hours per week may participate in a 401(K) deferred compensation plan that is designed to provide income for all covered employees beyond the working years. Church Health will contribute a 3% safe harbor after one year of service and match up to an additional 1% if the employee participates.
Paid Time Off (PTO) is a benefit provided to full-time and regular part-time employees each year based on years of service and scheduled hours per week. PTO is accrued throughout the year and employees are eligible to use their accrued PTO after 90 days of employment. Employees working less than 20 hours per week are not eligible for PTO.
Church Health also observes 10 paid holidays per year.
Employee Assistance Program
All employees and members of their household have access to Church Health’s EAP provided by Lincoln Financial Group. This service offers free and confidential assistance on topics ranging from stress management to substance abuse.
Church Health offers various opportunities for professional development, including Church Health University, our Quality Curriculum Course and external training and seminars such as Dale Carnegie Training.
Staff Health Program
All employees are eligible for Church Health's Staff Health Program. Participants are rewarded in cash or PTO (if eligible for PTO) based on the number of points earned for making healthy decisions and participating in other events and activities.
ABOUT CHURCH HEALTH
Church Health has served people since 1987 with our clinical services and outreach programs. Church Health seeks to reclaim the Church’s biblical commitment to care for our bodies and our spirits.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Church Health, we are committed to diversity, striving to create a staff that reflects the diverse communities with which we work. We seek individuals of all backgrounds to join our team.