If you are a patient, who believes you have been exposed to Coronavirus, via travel or close contact, and have either a fever, cough or shortness of breath, please call 901-272-0003 to speak to a nurse before coming to Church Health. Please note that Church Health is not a testing site for Coronavirus.
- All sick medical appointments and walk-in (unscheduled) appointments will be routed through our Claybrook entrance waiting room.
- Specialty care patients are to come to the West Atrium 1st floor.
Requirements for the Walk-In Clinic and Registration to Become an Established Patient
Requirements for Walk-Ins
For those who are not established patients or need immediate medical attention, you must be uninsured and need immediate care. Our walk-in clinic opens at 7 am, and patients are seen on a first-come, first-served basis for a fee of $40.
In order to see a provider at our walk-in clinic, it is best to arrive early as appointments fill up quickly. If you are an established patient and need immediate care, call to make a same- or next-day appointment.
Note: Walk-In fees apply only to services provided by Church Health the day of your visit.
Become an Established Patient
As an established patient, you will have access to our medical clinic and our volunteer network including specialty care, local hospitals and diagnostic services that are offered to you on a sliding scale based on your income.
You will also have access to our dental, eye and behavioral health clinics as well as counseling and social services.
To become an established patient of Church Health, you must be an uninsured resident of Shelby County and meet one of the following requirements:
- Work at least 20 hours a week (ages 18-64)
- Assigned to Church Health through your insurance carrier or the MEMPHIS Plan
- A full –time student (12 or more credits)
- The primary caregiver of children in the household
How to Register
Becoming an established patient is easy. Fill out the New Patient Information Form and you will be contacted for an appointment.
What to Bring
The Patient Eligibility Form includes a complete list of everything you must bring with you to your first appointment. If you do not bring all required documents to your first appointment, be prepared to pay $40 for your first visit.
We are currently only accepting new patients without insurance unless assigned to us through your coverage plan.
Phone: (901) 272-0003
Fax: (901) 272-7179
|Monday||8:00am – 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am – 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am – 3:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am – 5:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am – 2:30pm|
- Walk-In Patient Hours: M-F, 7 a.m. First-come, first served.
- Our clinics close from 12-4 p.m. on the first, third, and fifth Wednesdays.
- Evening and Sat. hours by appt. only.
1350 Concourse Ave.
Suite 142, Fl. 1
Memphis, TN 38104