Quality, affordable outpatient physical therapy for people without insurance
To receive outpatient physical therapy services, you:
Must be referred by a physician
Must be uninsured
Do not need to be an established Church Health patient
Do not need to be employed
Patient Access & Parking
Enter through Church Health’s Urgent Care clinic at the red Claybrook entrance, located on the west side of Crosstown Concourse. Take the elevator to the 2nd floor.
All parking is free at Crosstown Concourse. A convenient patient drop-off area is located on the west side of the building on Claybrook.
Your First Visit
- Physical therapy services are delivered on a sliding scale, with the minimum fee being $15 per visit. Please bring proof of income.
- Loose, comfortable clothes and sneakers are recommended.
- If you have a physician order or any relevant medical records, please bring them with you.
- Your first visit will last approximately 1.5 hours. Follow-up visits are typically 45-60 minutes.
- If you wish, you may print and complete the following forms:
Free Child Care During Your Appointment
If you have children between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 years, we encourage you to check them into Church Health’s children’s program, The Well, located on the first floor. This is a service provided to you free of charge during your scheduled appointment time.
The Well Hours
8 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Note: The Well has a 2-hour time limit for each child. Please arrive early for your appointment to transition your child downstairs to sign in. Alert the front desk PT staff that your child is checked into our children’s program.
(901) 261-8842 (fax)
1350 Concourse Ave., Suite 142
Memphis, TN 38104
Church Health Medical Clinic
Talk to us.
If you have ideas on how we can improve Church Health Physical Therapy, take our Patient Survey.