Telehealth Appointments Now Available
Virtual visits are open for new and existing patients. Please call 901-701-2294 to request an appointment or for more information.
Physical Rehabilitation Services
Quality, affordable outpatient physical rehabilitation for people without insurance
Your First Visit
- Physical therapy services are delivered on a sliding scale.
- Due to COVID-19, we are limiting in-house therapy but offer video telehealth appointments using most mobile devices (phone, laptop, etc.) Please call our clinic to discuss your options.
- Loose, comfortable clothes and sneakers are recommended.
- If you have a physician order or any relevant medical records, please bring them with you.
- Your first visit will last approximately 1.5 hours. Follow-up visits are typically 45-60 minutes.
- It is recommended that you print and complete the necessary forms below and have them available at your first appointment.
Formularios En Español
Due to COVID-19, we have temporarily moved our entrance to the 2nd floor of the West Atrium at Crosstown Concourse, located on the south side.
To enter, take the blue stairway (on your left side) and enter the first doorway on your left; or take the elevator, located northwest side of the West Atrium, to the 2nd floor.
A convenient patient drop-off area is located on the south side of the building along Concourse Avenue.
|Monday||6:30 am – 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||6:30 am – 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||6:30 am – 12:00pm|
|Thursday||6:30 am – 4:30 pm|
|Friday||6:30 am – 12:00 pm|
Memphis, TN 38104