About the Church Health Commissary Kitchen
Church Health’s new facility at Crosstown Concourse includes a 400 sq. ft. commissary kitchen and incubator resources. The shared kitchen is available for rent and complements the existing community cooking classes and Culinary Medicine program to support healthy and innovative local food entrepreneurship.
The commissary kitchen rents for $25 per hour, 3-hour minimum, pre-reserved with deposit.
Add-ons require an additional charge.
We have special rates for non-profits, new healthy food entrepreneurs, and Church Health partners.
The commissary kitchen features commercial grade equipment, including:
- Application to be reviewed and approved by Church Health
- Product line in accordance with Church Health healthy nutrition guidelines
- State of TN business registration
- Shelby County business license (some exceptions)
- General liability insurance with Church Health named as an additional insured / Workers’ compensation (for companies with 5 or more employees)
- Department of Agriculture Permit (depending on type of product, attained after you are in the kitchen)
- ServSafe certification (can be obtained within first weeks of rental)
- Deposit equal to one-month’s rent, $250 minimum
- Orientation / equipment training / safety overview – Church Health provides