- This event has passed.
Congregational Health Promoter Class
August 6 @ 6:00 pm - September 24 @ 8:00 pm
Learn how to promote a healthier congregation in your faith community! Since 1988, Church Health has trained lay people to help those in their faith community to live healthier lives through its Congregational Health Promoter program.
- Community resources
- Taking medications correctly
- Pre-natal and baby care/ women’s health
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Mental and emotional health and congregational care
- Tips on starting a health ministry
- Congregational aftercare
TIME & LOCATION
Class meets each Tuesday, Aug. 6 – Sept. 24, 6-8 p.m., in Church Health’s Board and Training Room. The Board and Training Room is on the third floor of Church Health’s space at Crosstown Concourse. All parking at Crosstown Concourse is free.
Participants must be 18 or older to attend.
Class is free, but donations are welcomed!