Requirements for Walk-Ins
Note: Walk-ins are only seen from 7 am – 12 pm. Fee is $35. Fee applies only to services provided by Church Health the day of your visit.
Become an Established Patient
As an established patient, you will have access to our medical clinic and our volunteer network including specialty care, local hospitals and diagnostic services that are offered to you on a sliding scale based on your income.
You will also have access to our dental, eye and behavioral health clinics as well as counseling and social services.
To be an established patient of Church Health, you must be:
- Uninsured or assigned to Church Health through your insurance carrier
- A resident of Shelby County or a MEMPHIS Plan participant
- Working 20 hours a week (ages 18-64)
- A full-time student (12 or more credits)
- The primary caregiver of children in the household
How to Register
What to Bring
We are currently only accepting new patients without insurance unless assigned to us through your coverage plan.
Fax: (901) 272-7179
Walk-In Patient Hours: M-F, 7am - 12pm
Closed 1st, 3rd & 5th Wed: 12pm - 4pm
Evening and Sat. hours by appt. only
Suite 142, Fl. 1
Memphis, TN 38104