The Manager of Clinical Administration overall’s purpose is to assist the Compliance Officer in assuring that Church Health follows state, federal and other regulatory laws and agencies. This position is also responsible for helping Church Health and clinics run smoothly through the direct supervision of the Patient Service Assistant teams, and medical records clerk.
- Acts as the key responsible party within the integrated health team to maintain compliance with Title VI, OSHA, HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules, CLIA and State Radiation Safety
- Coordinates the written translation of all CH Clinical Services educational and legal documents for LEP patients and families.
- Supervises the Phone and Front Desk Patient Service Assistants as well as oversee daily functions to ensure proper quality and quantity of calls for clinical services.
- Acts as the Custodian of Records and manages medical records clerk.
- Responsible for oversight and release of CH medical records.
- Works directly with insurance contracts to ensure proper quality reporting and outcomes that are required by payers.
- Collaborates with other key staff for audititing purposes to safeguard that proper insurance coding and billing is taking place.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Administration, Business or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an administrative office of a Medical Clinic
- 3 years of direct supervisory experience
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Must have demonstrated leadership abilities, effective oral and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, and team management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications i.e., Excel, Word, and Power Point are strongly preferred.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated.
Compensation & Benefits
Church Health offers competitive wages to attract and retain employees with great skills and ideas that align with our mission, and to reward achievement. Regular performance reviews are held between each employee and his or her direct manager to ensure that achievements are recognized, and that goals and expectations are being met.
Medical, Vision & Dental
Church Health offers employees working 20 or more hours per week group major medical, vision and dental coverage, effective the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.
Medical and vision is currently offered through BlueCross BlueShield of TN. Dependent coverage is also available. The organization currently pays approximately 50% - 80% of premiums dependent upon coverage level and number of hours worked per week.
Affordable dental coverage is currently available through Delta Dental of TN, and spouse and dependent dental coverage is also available.
Flexible Spending Accounts &
Health Savings Accounts
Church Health offers two flexible spending account options, allowing you to save and pay for you and your family’s eligible medical, dental, vision and childcare expenses.
For participants in the High Deductible Health Plan, Church Health offers an HSA. Church Health also offers a one-time lump sum and a per pay period match for those who enroll in an HSA!
Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Church Health offers basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to employees. This also covers a spouse and dependent children at no cost to the employee. Employees may purchase additional supplemental group term life and AD&D for themselves, their spouses, and dependent children.
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Church Health offers short term and long term disability coverage at no cost to employees after 90 days of employment. Short term coverage pays 70% of an employee’s eligible pay for up to 11 weeks. Long term coverage pays 60% of an employee’s eligible wages after short term has been exhausted. Employees must be on an approved leave of absence.
Employees working 20 or more hours per week may participate in a 401(K) deferred compensation plan that is designed to provide income for all covered employees beyond the working years. Church Health will contribute a 3% safe harbor after one year of service and match up to an additional 1% if the employee participates.
Paid Time Off (PTO) is a benefit provided to full-time and regular part-time employees each year based on years of service and scheduled hours per week. PTO is accrued throughout the year and employees are eligible to use their accrued PTO after 90 days of employment. Employees working less than 20 hours per week are not eligible for PTO.
Church Health also observes 10 paid holidays per year.
Employee Assistance Program
All employees and members of their household have access to Church Health’s EAP provided by Lincoln Financial Group. This service offers free and confidential assistance on topics ranging from stress management to substance abuse.
Church Health offers various opportunities for professional development, including Church Health University, our Quality Curriculum Course and external training and seminars such as Dale Carnegie Training.
Staff Health Program
All employees are eligible for Church Health's Staff Health Program. Participants are rewarded in cash or PTO (if eligible for PTO) based on the number of points earned for making healthy decisions and participating in other events and activities.
ABOUT CHURCH HEALTH
Church Health has served people since 1987 with our clinical services and outreach programs. Church Health seeks to reclaim the Church’s biblical commitment to care for our bodies and our spirits.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Church Health, we are committed to diversity, striving to create a staff that reflects the diverse communities with which we work. We seek individuals of all backgrounds to join our team.