The overall purpose is to support the daily operations of the medical clinic and provide administrative support to Medical Leadership, specifically the Medical Director and Nurse Managers.
- Create and manage daily clinic schedules for all (10) staff providers in electronic medical record. Assist providers/clinic staff in documentation of PTO requests. Responsible for the on-call provider schedule and auditing process.
- Completes daily staffing schedules to support medical clinic operations.
- Coordinates clinical meetings and staff training at the direction of medical leadership.
- Provide general administrative support to Medical Director and Nurse Managers, including managing calendars, scheduling meetings on their behalf, and facilitating communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in maintenance of contracts with employees and vendors.
- Assist in maintenance of clinical licensing and certification requirements of staff.
- Responsible for the Patient and Family Advisory Council which is a group created to include the patients and their families in the decision-making processes that extends beyond the provider-patient interaction during an appointment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the healthcare field.
- Demonstrated commitment to serving the underserved in Memphis.
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities.
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and analyze situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills that include an ability to work in a team environment.