The HR Assistant’s duties involve a wide range of support activities inside our HR department, from coordinating meetings to maintaining employee records. Knowledge of, and ability to perform a variety of functions within the human resources disciplines and practices is required. An important piece of the role will be to act as a liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and other employee needs. Qualifications we are looking for include excellent ability in organization, familiarity with HR software and strong communication skills. Bilingual is a plus.
- Prepares salary analysis including benchmarks for employee performance, prepares ad-hoc reports on turnover, retention, exit interviews, hiring practices, surveys, benefits, salary-related data, and all areas of Human Resource.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR Department.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the HR Team.
- Compile and update employee records.
- Assist with new hire onboarding processes.
- Assist in payroll processing for 200+ employees.
- Assist with employee benefits including relevant communication to employees.
- Partner with work groups to integrate culture initiatives and learning initiatives throughout the organization.
- Event planning.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred.
- SPHR/PHR or other Human Resources certification preferred.
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Business acumen and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Cultural awareness and ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- HR expertise and basic knowledge of labor laws.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with HRIS systems.