The overall purpose of the Bilingual Nutrition Hub Associate is to assist in interpreting non-English Registered Dietitian referrals. They will also help with interpreting and translating communications with non-English speaking Cook Well, Be Well class participants as well as assist with the Cook Well, Be Well classes. Employees in this position must be able to maintain flexible schedules based on the needs of the operation.
- Process non-English Registered Dietitian Referrals.
- Assist with Spanish Cooking Classes.
- Assist with Recruitment for Spanish Classes: Diabetes Education and Cook Well, Be Well.
- Assist with Special Events.
- Minimum of 60 hours towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition, Health Education/Promotion or other related field from an accredited College or University is highly recommended and desired.
- Some experience in translating for Spanish speaking clients/patients.
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent communication, time management and computer skills.
- Possess strong ability in exercising good independent judgment, prioritizing, and handling multiple tasks and projects concurrently.