The overall purpose of this job is to work with members of the Church Health Leadership Team and staff throughout Church Health to seek, research and evaluate strategic partnerships and opportunities for the organization. This position oversees legal and public policy matters impacting Church Health. This position also serves as a Senior Advisor to the CEO and provides support and counsel on matters of development, risk management, and planning for the long-term viability of Church Health and its ministries.
Salary is Competitive and Commensurate with Experience
- Oversee and coordinate the establishment and cultivation of strategic partnerships with organizations and individuals to help achieve the mission and strategic goals of Church Health and to provide resources to support patient needs in all aspects of the Model for Healthy Living.
- Identify and facilitate process for internal staff to support and nurture growing and established partnerships by establishing and implementing a regular review and evaluation process for partnerships.
- Form and cultivate connections outside of Church Health that are looking for the opportunity to stay connected with the local community.
- Provide and manage processes related to review, approval, and record keeping for contracts, MOUs, and BAAs.
- Lead the risk analysis process for exploring possible strategic opportunities, engaging appropriate input for decision making.
- Review document decision making process and outcomes for organizational record keeping utilizing DocuSign or the like for contracts and central storage.
- Guide and manage legal matters impacting Church Health including, but not limited to; assisting in recruiting needed outside legal counsel and coordinating processes to identify needed legal oversight.
- Manage public policy matters impacting the organization by developing and maintaining local, state, and national legal relationships with government and advocacy leaders and contacts while staying current on legislation and government affairs matters which impact Church Health strategy.
- Serve on the Church Health Compliance Committee as Privacy Officer.
- Monitor and administrator ECHO connections for large grants or smaller clinic connections.
- Act as the spokesperson/participant on the Governing Board for Crosstown, Evergreen CDC, etc. becoming the spokesperson for connections.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required. Master’s Degree is preferred.
- 10 + years’ of experience in Fundraising, Project Management and Administrative is preferred.
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Effective development strategies, relationship building, financial analysis, and management skills.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong ability in exercising good independent judgment, paying attention to details, prioritizing and handling multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications i.e., Excel, Word, and Power Point are strongly preferred.