The Volunteer Associate (Part-time) is responsible for supporting the planning and implementation of the Church Health volunteer program. Partner with Development team to assist delivery of fundraising, recruiting events.
- Support recruiting and orientation of non-medical and nurse volunteers.
- Assist in onboarding all new non-medical volunteers and interns.
- Assist in the training and development of all new volunteers while continuing to support interns/volunteers and staff relations during internships at Church Health.
- Support the collection of volunteer hours and generation of volunteer reports for internal use and for publication.
- Support Christmas card program through ongoing, yearly record/list maintenance and all card related activities from October to January.
- Assist departmental staff in the development of volunteer group projects and creating volunteer positions.
- Associate’s Degree in Business or other related fields from an accredited College or University or Business School Certification.
- At least two (2) years of experience in with volunteers in a non-profit organization.
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent communication, time management and computer skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications i.e., Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are strongly preferred.
- Ability to organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with creative problem-solving skills, and ability to organize and prioritize work and meet critical deadlines.
- Eagerness to work in a team environment.
- Understanding of and commitment to the mission and work of Church Health.