The overall purpose of the Volunteer Coordinator I is to support the planning and implementation of the Church Health volunteer program. Partner with Development team to assist delivery of fundraising, recruiting events.
- Help with recruiting and orientation of non-medical and nurse volunteers .
- Assist onboarding all new non-medical volunteers and interns. Assist in the training and development of all new volunteers.
- Continue support of intern/volunteer and staff relations during internship at Church Health.
- Support the collection of volunteer hours and generation of volunteer reports for internal use and for publication.
- Assist departmental staff in the development of volunteer group projects and creating volunteer positions.
- Support volunteer recognition and Christmas card program through ongoing, yearly record/list maintenance and all card related activities from October- January.
- Associate’s Degree in Business or other related field from an accredited College or University or Business School Certification.
- At least two (2) years of experience in with volunteers in a non-profit organization.
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent communication, time management and computer skills.
- Possess strong ability in exercising good independent judgment, prioritizing, and handling multiple tasks and projects concurrently.