The X-Ray Technician Radiology’s overall purpose is to take and develop x-ray films. Keep records of x-ray film and related records and assist in the care and maintenance of x-ray equipment.
- Checking in patients in a timely manner per policy and procedure
- Take and develop x-ray film for presentation to doctors and other healthcare professionals
- Assist in the care and maintenance of x-ray equipment.
- Keep records of x-ray film, unit activities and related records.
- File all patient records and purge films when necessary.
- High School Diploma /GED required. Attended accredited program for Radiology Technicians.
- Certified Full License X-Ray Operator in the State of Tennessee.
- 1 -3 years of job-related experience.
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of modern x-ray equipment and computer skills.
- Must be able to work in a dark room and with chemicals.
- Ability to cooperate and work with others.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated.