Thanks to financial support from all sectors of the faith community and the volunteer help of doctors, nurses, dentists and others, Church Health has grown to become the largest faith-based healthcare organization of its type in the country.
The Church Health Legacy Society is comprised of individuals and families who have chosen to leave a legacy by supporting Church Health long into the future.
Your legacy gift will not only help Church Health in the future but will provide benefits for you and your family. Our devoted donors are committed to our mission and trust Church Health to be a responsible steward of their gifts.
Giving Through a Will or Living Trust
A gift made through a will or living trust can be convenient to arrange. A simple provision or amendment prepared by your attorney at the time you make or update your will or trust is all that is necessary. Gifts included in wills and living trusts are popular because they are flexible, easy to arrange, and may be changed with your life circumstances.
- Make a gift of a specific amount. A gift of a particular amount may be designated for general use or to fund a special need.
- Provide for a gift of a particular property.
- Designate that a percentage of your estate be given to Church Health through your will or living trust.
- Give the remainder, or residue, of your estate—that is, what remains after all other bequests to friends and loved ones are satisfied.
- Name charitable interests to receive a bequest in the event other heirs are not there to receive their legacies.
Gifts of Securities
To make a gift of stock, please contact our Raymond James representative Garland Davis at (901) 766-7734 for our account number and details on completing your transaction. As always, it is recommended that you consult your financial advisor before making stock gifts.
Leave a Legacy
A gift from your estate can have a lasting impact for years to come. If you are interested in learning more about how your legacy can sustain Church Health, we encourage you to contact Jenny Koltnow at 901-701-2177.
If you already have remembered Church Health in your estate plans, please let us know. And thank you.