About Church Health
As a faith-based health care not-for-profit, Church Health believes in caring for one another as we’d all like to be cared for. That’s why we commit every day to making the highest quality health care accessible to more Memphians—especially those facing social and economic challenges—so we can all live our lives with dignity, vitality and joy.
With services that span all ages, including the youngest of us, and that treat the whole person, we make it possible for more Memphians to live fully. Today, with the support of our partners, volunteers and donors, we conduct an average of 60,000 patient visits a year in Memphis and serve as a model for countless communities across the nation.
Neighbors we serve:
- People of all backgrounds and beliefs
- All ages, from children to older adults
- Under-resourced, uninsured or
- Working Memphians and students who might not otherwise be able to afford or access high-quality care
Ways to make an impact:
- Donate today, and support essential health services and programs
- Become a Church Health Champion and secure health for more Memphians
- Volunteer time, services or supplies
- Share impact stories with your community
Ensuring our Community Thrives Together
Together with our partners, we provide essential health services for those who would otherwise be unable to afford it and light the way for a brighter and healthier Memphis. The generous contributions of our community supported:
Hear from our patients
We are proud to share the stories of our friends and neighbors.