Ways to Give
Your generosity makes a difference.
Individuals and families all over Shelby County need healthcare. They work hard, but they may not have access to healthcare. Oftentimes, they have to choose between paying for a doctor visit or paying for groceries. They may live in fear and pain.
You can give them hope.
Your donation to Church Health provides healthcare to those people who are most in need and equips them with the tools, resources and guidance to live their healthiest, happiest lives. No matter how you choose to give, your donation makes a profound difference in someone’s life.
Consider a Tax-Deductible Donation
- $100 provides care for a patient with a broken bone.
- $500 provides treatment of a patient’s diabetes for six months
- $1,000 operates our clinic lab for a day.
- $10,000 helps fund a week of operations at our clinic or a week of preventive care.
- $25,000 helps provide funding for a full week of Church Health ministries and services.
Other Ways to Make a Difference
- Become a monthly contributor via automatic bank draft or credit card.
- Make a gift in honor or memory of someone.
- Make a gift in celebration of an event or occasion.
- Make a gift at your workplace through the Combined Federal Campaign or the United Way Campaign.
- Give a donation of supplies, services, or equipment.
Leave a Legacy
A gift from your estate can have a lasting effect for years to come. If you are interested in learning more about how your legacy can sustain Church Health, please contact us at ">.
If you already have remembered Church Health in your estate plans, please let us know.
Combined Federal Campaign
Give to Church Health through the Combined Federal Campaign. Our CFC number is 67162.
Patients that seek help at Church Health are some of our area’s poorest individuals and families. This fund helps ensure that our patients get their daily medications without sacrificing so many of their daily basic necessities. Click here to donate to the Gallant Fund.
To give a stock gift, please contact our Morgan Keegan representative Garland Davis at (901) 766-7734 for our account number and details on completing your transaction. As always, it is recommended that you consult with your financial advisor before making stock gifts.
Church Health will not trade, share or sell a donor’s personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations. Church Health will only share personal information once the donor has given the charity specific permission to do so.