- Church Health Giving Day is our 24-hour campaign to show gratitude for our health and give to help others access care.
- Church Health Giving Day will take place Tuesday, August 28, 2018 from midnight to 11:59 PM.
- We need you to help us spread the word (and love!)
- Gifts of all sizes add up to make a big impact on patients, families and the entire Memphis community.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and spread the word using the hashtag #givechurchhealth.
GIVING DAY SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Not sure how to give back on Giving Day? No worries – we have plenty of great ways to get involved with Giving Day and have fun! Our Giving Day calendar is constantly being updated with more events, so be sure to check back frequently!
|SATURDAY, AUGUST 25|
|Family Baking Classes||9 a.m. & 11 a.m.||CH Nutrition Hub||$10/person||Gather your family and join us in the Kitchen as we bake oatmeal cookies to benefit Church Health!|
|TUESDAY, AUGUST 28 - GIVING DAY!|
|Sunrise Yoga||6:30 a.m.||CH Welcome Center||$10 suggested donation||Join us for sunrise yoga! Open to all skill levels. Proceeds support Church Health.|
|Life Matters on WKNO FM||7:50 a.m.||91.1 FM||Free||Tune in to 91.1 FM to hear Dr. Scott Morris' reflection on the generosity of our community.|
|Whole Heart Bake Sale||11 a.m.||CH Welcome Center & Crosstown Central Atrium||$5/loaf||Stop by our Welcome Center or the Crosstown Concourse Central Atrium to buy a loaf of Whole Heart Bread, made fresh in the Nutrition Hub. All sales support Church Health!|
|Food for Thought||11: 30 a.m.||Crosstown Concourse Theater Stairs||Free; donations accepted||Join Jenny Koltnow, Director of Communications and Development at Church Health, for a lunchhour talk on the power of community and philanthrop|
|Mindfulness Session||12 p.m.||CH Meditation Chapel||Free; donations accepted||Join Jane Slatery for a 30-minute mindfulness meditation session. All donations benefit Church Health.|
|The Mystic||7 p.m.||Crosstown Arts||Free; donations accepted||Join us for an evening with John Kilzer, Kirk Whalum, Dr. Scott Morris and Micah Greenstein. Make a donation!|