Donations are Needed — and Appreciated
You’ve probably heard that any and all masks can help keep health care and frontline teams safer and extend the life of our medical-grade protective equipment.
Church Health appreciates everyone who creates masks and donates any of the items listed below.
Donations may be mailed or delivered to Church Health:
1350 Concourse Ave., Suite 142
Memphis, TN 38104
Donations may be dropped off (West Atrium) Monday – Friday, between 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Any type of surgical mask
- Any type of N95 respirator masks
- Any type of clear, plastic face shield
- Any type of disposable isolation gowns, paint gowns or disposable coveralls
- Any safety glasses or goggles
- Hand sanitizer (60 percent alcohol)
Handmade mask supplies that can be donated:
- 100 percent cotton fabric (may be clean pillowcase, handkerchief or fabric samples)
- Note: Please do not make masks for donation if anyone in your home smokes, has tested positive for COVID-19 or has symptoms of any respiratory illness.
- Elastic hair bands
Church Health appreciates your generosity in providing supplies and masks for our staff and partners.