Do you enjoy being able to champion a great mission? Do you want to learn and share the ways that Church Health is serving our community?
We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing people who can help coordinate a plan to enhance our relationships with medical providers in Memphis and Shelby County. If you feel excited about Church Health’s work and want to share it with others, then this is the volunteer opportunity for you! We are looking for a long-term commitment and about 1-3 hours per week, but this volunteer position has flexibility and can be built into your daily activities.
- Visit local businesses and medical offices and share our gratitude for all they do
- Mail out certificates of appreciation
- Gather feedback
- Gauge volunteer interest
- All Church Health volunteers must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Should have great communication skills and should be excited about the mission of Church Health
- Must have personal vehicle to visit local businesses and medical offices